Zena Al Qaragholi
Founder / Vice President
- M.S.c in pharmacology and Toxicology - M.S.c In Human Rights from the International Academy for research and humanitarian / Egypt (International and local protocols for IDPs and immigrant's in Iraq)
- Lecturer – College of Pharmacy/ Uni of Baghdad-Department of Pharmacognosy and Medicinal Plants since 2011.
- Head of the Cultural relations Office/ College of Pharmacy- cultural Relations Office at the University of Baghdad since 2013
-Ambassador of children in Iraq by the Child Welfare Commission- UNICEF since 2017.
-Ambassador of peace from Norway 2018.
-President and founder of We Do Help Organization for Humanitarian Relief and development.
- President of the Iraqi health sector for The Arab Specialized Women Union.
- 2016-2017 Iraq representative for the Regional Young Leaders for Regional Thematic Network representing Iraq with Friedrich-Ebert Stiftung/ German Institute.
-Head of the Baghdad division at Living light International http://lliinfo.org
Living Light International / U.S. registered charity, and Iraq.
- TOT trainer.